Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trip?

Tuesday I carried Kacey for High school orientation....

hmmmm Ready or not here we go...

On Monday I got a text Early from Greg that read. I'm took off Thursday and Friday find somewhere to stay...

so literally Tuesday afternoon I found somewhere and we got the confirmation Wednesday morning and this was Wednesday night.... after work....
She finds her own entertainment!

I was tired and having a rather interesting emotional day so I laid back and tried to sleep and left the driving up to Greg.

We arrived at Lawson's River Retreat around 9:30 our time 10:30 Tennessee time.

It was nice but we missed camping... can you believe I said that?

Our Room!

The girls room



Wednesday night it stormed so I was thankful we weren't camping right then!

More to come... Happy Tubing!

No comments:

Post a Comment