Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday! Part II

When we got back to the cabin Grace was still wanting to be in the water. The water was much lower Friday then it was on Thursday. She played and played...



She loves the water.

Even when it's cold Mountain water.

Grace, you are getting to brave, come back closer!





I took the pictures from our back balcony.



Then she wanted to come in and get warm...

Kacey was worn out and loving the non camping camping trip!

While Greg grilled, Grace and I went to the bike trail...

We well I should say I didn't last long, that thing was hilly and out of shape Mom ended up have to get off and walk some of those mountains, I mean hills.... shew

We had a wonderful dinner Steak, salad and Potatoes.





Then we all were lazy! And silly!




Then these three did smores on the grill a reason I missed camping...

Then Greg and I taught the girls to play rook and stayed up way to late.....

But it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment