Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday!

With no pictures... can you believe it...

Monday all our activities were cancelled with some storms that came through with the exception of Grace's batting practice, which Greg takes care of anyway. It was so wonderful to be home so early and in pj's with some cleaning and rest on the menu.

~~

Yesterday was a busy day. Kacey had a makeup tennis match in Boaz that I didn't realize was scheduled for yesterday and she forgot... NICE! So I got a call and left work early to take her uniform to her, I got some errands ran though, so that was nice. It was a Gorgeous day!

I forgot my camera, but she and Alexis won Doubles 10 - 3

and Kacey won her singles 6- 2

She is 21 - 3 on the year.

After Tennis we had a parent meeting at the High school to talk about her 4 year plan. Can you believe we are headed to high school... Praying our family up... Changes are a coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment