Friday, April 1, 2011

Fabulous Friday....

TGIF!

But then again, our weekends have been just as crazy as the work week so I maybe ready to come back to work Monday to rest.

Today Kacey wasn't supposed to play on JV. She was supposed to practice with Varsity, and she did practice and then while JV was playing doubles, Coach asked Kacey to play down so she called me and I raced to Arab, I only missed the first point and had a parking spot that I could see from the car, so my sore throat and I wouldn't get any worse! Yeah for the small blessings...

Greg and Dad made it before she started, she played first seed JV.

She won 9 - 9 (tie breaker 7 - 4)

needless to say it was a tough match and I can really tell those take a toll on her mentally, she just looks tired when she finishes. Being sick this week hasn't helped.

It was her first tie breaker and she is now 19 - 3... I think!

I'm losing count. Picture thanks to her sweet Daddy.

Another picture thanks to Greg, through the window. He sent me a text... Grace is practicing too... Sweet girl, our schedule has been so crazy and with Greg coaching Grace, he always seems to go with Grace and I with Kacey. I must admit that when I got home last night and that sweet newly bathed sweet girl was already in bed and ready to go to sleep I had a little break down. When I'm tired I tend to get weepy ;-)

So life is really busy but good and I'm thankful for the sweetest family. I'm so thankful that my Mom is doing so well after her surgery. I'm thankful that even though Greg finished installing the new hot water heater at 9 Wednesday night that I had the greatest hot bath last night. I'm thankful for our health, I've been so burdened lately for those that are dealing with some heavy stuff right now. Greg's cousin that I graduated with is dealing with stage IV melanoma and has had brain surgery in the last couple of weeks to remove a tumor. Please pray for Tina and her family. Most of her family is still in the Arab area and she lives south Florida. One day at a time...


~~

Matthew 11:28-30 NIV 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

No comments:

Post a Comment