Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Look at the smile on this girl!

Who just happened to
Win first place at the County Round up yesterday on her Healthy Living Project.
I was so impressed when she was telling me some of the questions the judges asked and what she gave as answers, WOW, she blows me away.
Once I said, how did you know that?
She said, Mom, I researched it!
;-)
I am so thankful today and full.
We had wonderful revival services this week.

I cried all my makeup off before I got to work today,
not because I'm sad, I'm just full and admittedly a little tired and I, like my
oldest daughter do not handle being tired very well! :-)
I listened to the VBS music this morning and it is so good and the message
just made me weep.
Weep with thankfulness and excitement. Our church is healing and putting one foot in
front of the other. People are stepping up and I'm thankful
I'm ready and can't wait to see what God does next!







No comments:

Post a Comment