Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday Kacey and I spent the day at the gym... the entire day...

I spent about 7 hours working the concession stand and the other 4 I was there I was in the stands watching Kacey play. I am so thankful she is loving it.

She has meet some sweet new friends.

They ended up having a really good day.

Game one

won 22 - 18



Game 2

they won I can't remember the score... :-)
G

They came in first in the tournament.

Way to go girls!
Then off to cheer for the boys...

Kacey cheering for one in particular...

but that's another post for another day! :-)


The tournament took place in three gyms so afterwards we cleaned. We got home around 10:30 and I can say I am not sure I've ever been this tired....

Just Another day in Paradise,

No other place I'd rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment