Friday, April 15, 2011

Stuff!

Life is good and Busy... Monday Tennis and basketball were cancelled due to rain...

I love these two

This one I tolerate!

He is not a puppy anymore in size but in behavior all puppy!

chews on everything and will NOT go into his pen.

I love my new bird feeder. I love seeing this truck pulling into the drive...
The girls LOVE this and it is easy so I love it too... Tuesday Greg and I went to Cottage Prayer meeting and the girls got Pizza Hut!
Wednesday night after church we created Mount Calvary... Thank you Kristi for all the goodies.

Kacey getting ready for school. she hates it when I take pictures!
I'm not loving this.
Tonight Greg is in Decatur with Kacey playing basketball and I am hanging out with these two to complete a 4-H project!
Happy Friday, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment