Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend post.... lots of pictures!

Saturday I picked Grace up and she and Dad played Softball for awhile!
See this?? This is Trouble!
With a capital T! I found them in the very back of the pasture, barefoot playing in the creek...
Then they came and played basketball in the backyard and Shelby ended up slicing her hand on a piece of tin out by the barn... How does that happen.... Aren't boys supposed to be the rough ones!?
Our tulip tree is so pretty right now.
The tulip tree reminds me of my sweet grandparents. They had two large tulip trees in the front yard, we had yard sales under them. Played in the limbs of them and my grandmother loved this time of year and seeing them bloom.
Greg's getting ready for a Man trip so he and Grace got some things organized...
I love the looks and sounds of Spring.
Saturday night we Birthdayed KROWE.
We enjoyed our evening so much.
Loving this little guys vocabulary now and his personality.
Birthday Cake!

Sunday after Church we went to the lake fishing..
This girl loves to fish!
You see Kacey is a girl after my on heart, she ended up mostly reading.

Our only Catch!
After awhile Greg stole my chair and was happy sitting too!
Now I'm blogging and Kacey is at a friends for HAC tomorrow and Greg and Grace are playing my least favorite game ever.... MONOPOLY YUCK!

Happy Sunday all...
I pray you have a blessed week!
We are on Spring Break and we are so excited for a week of rest with NO TEST and homework...
Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment