Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Catch up post!

Saturday Terri, Judy and I spent the day together. We enjoyed our day of shopping and eating very much. The rain not so much! MESSY!
Our tulip tree is on the verge of blooming .... love it

Monday Kacey placed second Seed at Cullman. So from Huntsville I went to Cullman to watch my girl then we went to Fairview for her basketball. Her coach told her she didn't have to go, but she wanted to. This coach is more about fundamentals then running them so she wanted to be there for the plays.
Anyway she and Alexis played Doubles and lost 5-8. They played hard and I will just say it was COLD! I am a winter wimp!
Kacey won her Singles 8-6


She did so good, and is having fun! Loving her attitude.
She is now 10 - 1
Today I'm at home watching it rain and sitting with my sick girl. Just when we thought the tummy bug was over for us Grace has had it... I pray it's over now!
Stay dry! And healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment