Thursday, March 3, 2011

Grace!

Today was dress up like your favorite book character. Grace went as Nancy Drew with her notebook and magnifying glass. This girl loves to read. She loves to please. She doesn't like to see anyone hurting or upset. She has a heart of gold. This girl says at least 10 times a day. Your the best Momma ever....
My girls make my heart smile.
She is very affectionate...
this morning heading to school she grabbed her GA art work and started to head out the door. I asked her where she was taking it and she said she needed to give it to someone that didn't go to church. She was taking hers to Teagan, Teagan wants to go to church but can't because her family doesn't go. I was so proud of her and at the same time I was sad. selfishly sad.
I thought. What if Teagan doesn't keep it, or her Mom throws it away while cleaning her room. After all this is my babies art. I selfishly wanted to add it to the keepsakes I have. I have 5 or more Rubbermaid's that are full of things I want to keep forever. This canvas painting is worthy of forever. The Lord convicted my heart. Grace was planting seeds and regardless of the fate of the picture the seeds Grace plants would have eternal value.
Yes, Lord. So here is a picture for my keepsake instead.
Beautiful huh... and the painting isn't so bad either ;-)
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment