Friday, March 18, 2011

Thank you Lord!

It's been a wonderful few days. Yesterday was busy but good.
Orthodontist in Guntersville then to HAC for Tennis in Huntsville. While Kacey was at HAC Grace and I went shopping for a few clothes, Grace has outgrown everything! Even found an Easter Dress! After HAC we made one stop for Kacey and she found two dresses and a few tops! Home in time to change. Grace to softball and I took Kacey and two more from Arab to Fairview for Basketball practice. Then took the other girls home and rolled into good ole Union Grove around 8:30! shew busy but good!
~~ ~~
Friday we were tired but wanted to do something fun. After much debate on whether to take Grace out with her Allergies we decided to find something outside... So we ended up at the Zoo, I'm so glad we went it was one of the best days we've ever had together...
Thank you Lord!
My two favorite girls!
And yes we rode camels!

My sweet girl!

Panning for Gold!
I love days when they enjoy each other's company!

It was a good day! Beautiful Weather!


We ended the trip with a train trip around the zoo...
Thank you Lord for Great days! Thank you for my sweet girls and I pray we are always able to enjoy each other's company so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment