Monday, March 28, 2011

NO NOT ME MONDAY!

It's been awhile since I've done a Not Me Monday so I thought today I would share a little NO NOT ME's!


Last week when I went to pick up the girls one afternoon after Papaw picked them up early to take Kacey to the orthodontist to replace a broken bracket. I may or may not have gotten on to my youngest for being out in the yard with Papaw shooting basketball with her shoes slipped half on and her walking on the backs of them...

I may or may not have said... Grace Narrell

put your shoes on right, you are going to ruin them, don't be lazy take the time to do it right....

Then my Dad may or May not have piped in while lifting his pants leg up...

saying... Do you want me to fix mine too...

They both may or may not having been playing while stepping on the backs of their shoes... :-)

This past weekend, we packed a small overnight bag for TN just in case the weather got bad and we had to stop on the way home. I may or may not have packed my camera and umbrella in the overnight back and forgot, thinking I had forgot both at home. I may or may not be losing my mind, Nope NOT ME! ~~ While we were gone Sat we missed the excitement of storms that went through the grove... but We may or may not have had some very large hail.
I might have a sister or two that laughed a little to hard while we were working at Mom's house yesterday... ;-) No Not Me. It may have been a moment I will not be letting them live down anytime soon. NOPE NOT ME!

~~

I may or may not have the best Husband ever! When I got home yesterday my house had not been cleaned and he is not buying our groceries today... (Thank you Lord)

Happy Monday!

I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment