Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday!

Tuesday night Grace had a game! That is Grace on the pitcher's mound!
And here is part of her fan club!
It was so windy right on the lake!
The girls loved sitting in their own little chairs.
Grace!
She got to bat twice and both times got good hits.

They lost in extra innings. But they did great. Yes extra innings in 7 and 8 year old softball CRAZY!
~~
We got home at 8:12 and at 8:14 you could see the shuttle and ISS go over Alabama so we rushed and got the telescope out to see!
The pictures are not great, but I tried. Grace is a space BUFF and loves it all so she was so excited. We've seen the ISS a few times.

Afterwards they set the telescope on the Moon!
My girls love the moon, Grace has a phase moon in her room that she gets online to see what phase the real moon is at so she can set her room moon right before bed every night.

We had a great evening but I'm thinking I'm gonna regret being in the wind.
I came home with a head and ear ache!
GREAT!
Just Another Day in Paradise,
No other place I'd rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment