Monday, May 10, 2010

busyness! Please Pray!

This week is a really busy week for us following a very busy weekend. Will you pray!

Kacey has Spring fling this week at school.
Kacey has Basketball tryouts from 4:30 - 6:30 every day this week.
Kacey is not feeling 100% this week.
Grace's birthday!!!
Grace has 2 games this week.
Grace has a field trip.
I have a unusual schedule at work this week and Greg is taking to school some.
Also Greg is still recovering from poison ivy that he had to get a shot for that has cause his sugar to be a little crazy.

Stressed but blessed!

This month is so busy for us and I am trying so hard to "ponder and treasure all these things up in my heart." They are important milestones and I don't want to get caught up in the busyness and miss the blessing. I would love your prayers for this!!
Luke 2:19

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment