Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday!

What a week and by the way I'm happy to announce Kacey is now part of the 2010-2011 8th Grade Lady knights....
Today Grace's class went on a field trip to Cathedral Caverns.
We had a blast!
Here is Grace's class!
Of course they have to take a funny picture.

Grace and Allie
More sweet Friends!
My sweet soon to be 4th grader! What's up with that!
Grace and Mom!
Beth and Grace
Going into the Cave!
Goliath
Grace!
Frozen Waterfall!

It was cool in the cave and HOT outside!
Grace at the entrance
Lunch!
Friends!
Waiting to board the bus!
We had a blast and it was so much fun. Grace and I have decided that it would
be cool to spend everyday together!
She had a game tonight that they lost but she got two good hits. I got to see her hit at the beginning of the game and the end and in the middle I went with Kacey for her first basketball parent meeting! Let the fun begin!
Summer here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment