Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Grace! Picture Packed!

1st the date on the pictures is wrong, not sure what's up with that!
This picture was taken last night...
The last night I got to tuck in my 8 year old :-(
This was this morning when she crawled in the bed with me as Greg left. She woke up a 9 year old. She was born May 12, 2001 at 12:56 in the morning.
Ready for school with her birthday button on!
9 ~ that is just one year from double digits... Breathe~
She woke up to a ransacked kitchen!
Kacey and the birthday girl.

This is our typical morning!
Love it!
We stopped at papa's daylight donuts for 2 dozen donut men to take to school for her birthday snack with her class.
Last night I was going to start a post about her from birth to now and I picked up the wrong album first it was all of her first year. I scanned so many 1 year pictures it's all I had time for, but they were so precious...
Her 1 year birthday party!
Riding with Daddy, I don't think she liked it!
Mommy help! Remember her Pappy?
Her first beach trip!
4th of July 2002
She was 7 months here.
She loved her red shoes. Even after a bath and with PJ's on she would put them right back on...
They were her favorite and of course I still have them today.
She has always been my shoe girl! She would even sleep with them on.
One more shoe pic!
When she moved into her big bed.
Kacey had a dress up box and she loved it, she was constantly in it and putting on stuff.
My girly girl!

Wow, time flies when you are having fun.
Grace we love you so much and are so thankful for you.
We love you and are so proud of you!
Happy Birthday Do!
Love, Daddy, Mommy and Kacey!

2 comments:

  1. Man, now that was amazing...what I could see thru the tears...little Ruby Grace..visions of you rocking her to sleep with that nubu-thing while we played rook...her getting in that mop bucket that time...her first birthday...and every one after that...DORA...VSmile...syrup and biscuits wasn't it...that ladybug costume...that pet turtle she loved...okay stopping now! 9 WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.. makes you appreciate every detail and not miss a thing!

    ReplyDelete