Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thoughts on Thursday!

I'm thankful for our family devotions... I'm thankful for what they mean for our girls.
I get to glimpse into their walk with Jesus.... See them grow and one ask so many questions your head will spin... and one finally start to ask more and feel comfortable in discussions... Thank you Lord.

I'm thankful for our health and our sweet family.. Lord in this day and time we see so many families struggling to keep it together. Protect us Jesus! Keep us bonded and strong.

I am thankful for a teacher that took the initiative to start a bible study in the afternoons and that Kacey gets to participate some and she is Loving it... She is learning. Thank you father.

I am thankful for that slow Grace Narrell that was just as slow getting ready this morning at 9 as she was yesterday at 8! Protect her heart.

I'm thankful for Kacey, and the heart she has for other people. Protect her heart.

I'm thankful for Greg, he works hard and he is a great dad. I'm so thankful I share my life with a Godly man and one that doesn't mind folding clothes! Help us as our girls grow and we have to learn to let go and pray we've pointed them to their heavenly Father enough that they make good choices. And I thought potty training was hard.
~~
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33
~~
Just Another Day in Paradise
~No Other Place I'd Rather Be~

1 comment: