Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday!

Today has been nuts! Work early ~ girls first full day off from school!
Let the fun begin!
Mom and Dad knew Grace had pictures but didn't realize she had a game so if they had they probably would not have let her swim for 3 hours!!!
We flew to the city park for pictures in all my snotty glory! I am hanging on to the "crude"
Greg was our pitcher tonight!
He did GREAT I might add, everyone got hits the whole night except for one little girl and I am praying for her and her confidence! She is so close!
The girls love Mr. Greg or Grace's daddy as he is often called!
Greg pitching to Grace, she got some great hits you can tell she is used to batting with her Daddy pitching.
I have two sweet pitchers!
This one looks pretty in pink!
And since Greg was pitching, I got to play bat girl!
And this was my view of the night.
See those little pink rosy cheeks!
She hit this pop fly over the 3rd baseman's head!
Good Game Coach and girls!
We won!
Good game girls!
Happy Thursday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment