Thursday, March 19, 2009

What I already knew!

One of the things I love about having two girls. Dresses ~ and making them dress alike or color coordinate whenever possible! ESPECIALLY at Easter.
It was fun while it lasted!

I have more and I'll scan when my computer isn't giving me fits! But the last couple of years my oldest and has somewhat balked at dressing alike with Sister! hmmmm oh well all good things come to an end. Maybe I can still get away with some color coordinating. MAYBE! The staycation continues, yesterday Grace worked at riding her bike without training wheels until she is pretty good at it! Today after Kacey's physical at the Dr. we shopped, and shopped and shopped. I might add that I HATE to shop and Kacey loves it but she is also my indecisive child so it makes for a long day! Grace found her Easter Dress ~ love at first sight! Kacey ~ well we are still looking. We had fun and maybe made some memories. Well enough for now between the shopping, sinus headache and sleeping in the camper with the dog barking all night I'm ready to go to sleep in my own bed! Happy Thursday! And tomorrow is the first day of spring, I hope Mother nature knows Winter has come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment