Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday KRowe!

You take pictures at every Birthday party without having to be asked!
You cut cake ~ deliver it and help me clean up after it!
You know all about Mildew!
You literally pick me up when I fall!
You call just when I need to vent and always make me feel better!
You encourage me to do better and try harder even when I don't want too!
You've delivered pot pies, cakes, banana nut bread and many other things when we had loved ones pass, births of new babies, sinus surgery, tonsils, tubes and when I was so sick with morning sickness I truly thought I would die!
You are my email connection and my rainy day friend!
Thank you for all you do!
I'm so glad I "fell" into your life!
Happy Birthday!

(Sorry the picture is so outdated ~ still having computer problems and I've lost a whole file
off my computer that of course had all my archived pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment