Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday's Words!

Good Morning, we enjoyed our last day of nice weather before the cool comes back. We sure have Spring Fever at the Narrell's. Bring on the Spring! I can always tell when it will be turning cooler again by looking at my tulip tree, just about every year when it starts to really bloom and get pretty it gets cold enough to kill the blooms. :-( I think I've only seen it in full bloom one time. My Grandparents used to have a large tulip tree in their front yard. Just right for climbing and I always remember seeing it bloom in the Spring so for me the tulip tree isn't just beautiful it's about memories.

The girls enjoyed a nice afternoon out. Although I think they have radar for when I'm not feeling my best because that is when they are most talkative and decide to pick on one another. Kacey shooting and Grace taunting.... hmmm we are working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment