Monday, March 16, 2009

It's time to 'fess up! Not Me! Monday is here. I decided to play at least for today...
I did NOT wait till we were more less out of checks to order more. I did NOT wait three weeks and I didn't have to go to the bank for temporary checks last Monday only to get home and find that the checks I had ordered were NOT in the mailbox. Nope Not me ~ that would never happen to someone that always plans ahead.
I did NOT let my kids stay up to late to watch a movie and then have to force them out of bed. Nope Not me!
I did NOT bribe my youngest into going to the grocery store with me so I wouldn't have to go alone by telling her she could wear her Heely's if she went. Nope not me! I would never bribe a child. That's just wrong.
I would NEVER let my kids go out without brushing hair/teeth and make sure they are looking their best. I sure did NOT let my children go to grandma's this first spring break morning in their PJ's with bedheads so they could crawl back into bed.. NOPE NOT ME!
I did do all my laundry this weekend and my hamper is empty.... I would NEVER let it pile so high that the lid doesn't close. Nope not me!
I did NOT cook dinner this past week and then let my picky child eat cocoa puffs cereal because she didn't like what I fixed. No, that would never happen in my home...
Okay. I did it. Can you stand to be brutally honest? I promise you'll live to tell about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment