Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday!




Good morning, time again for Not Me Monday~! Most of you know that I got the idea for Not me Monday from http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ please continue to pray for this sweet little boy Stellan and his family they are having a really hard time right now and things are not good, but we know GOD is in control.

I am NOT now obsessed with Blogging and I DON'T check for updates ~ especially on Stellan before I go to bed and when I get up! Not me!

I did NOT take 2 and a half hours of leave last Thursday to get my teeth cleaned only to leave after and hour and a half without getting my teeth cleaned. They did NOT have a scheduling conflict and just a really hectic day. That luck would never happen to me.


I also did NOT get a nice note on Saturday with $40 worth of gift certificates from said dentist apologizing for my inconvenience. This did NOT make me feel bad since I had NOT been complaining for 2 days about having to wait. AND LEAVE WITHOUT GETTING MY TEETH CLEANED!

Kacey is NOT playing AAU basketball again this year. She is NOT having 2 hour practices and I DO need my head checked for NOT letting her talk us into this again! Yes, we are much smarter that that.

I did NOT let my children and their guest play in the creek Saturday to the point they all had to come in and get showers. I did NOT have my youngest come around the corner of the house crying because she had actually fell into the creek.


I did NOT cook chicken rotel last Monday night late so we would have supper done when when we got home Tuesday ~ Only to have Dad call and ask to pick up the girls from extended day and he feed them Jack's. Then Greg had to work late so he ate BK and went back to work. He did not get home til 8:15 and I did NOT eat chicken rotel alone. Nope, not me, my plans always work out perfectly!

Happy Monday!

1 comment: