Friday, March 13, 2009

Grace's art project was one of 15 selected to be sent to MMCN to be nominated to be displayed at the hospital for a year. She was sooo excited.
Congratulations Ruby Grace!

This was back in the fall but I wasn't blogging at the time so I decided to post it today along with Grace's. Kacey was selected to have her art displayed on the front of the OTELCO phone book. She also received a $50 savings bond.
Congratulations Kacey!

The girls did these pictures during GA's Wednesday night. They each had to write down their family members and tell a trait they loved about them.
They were very sweet and special. The girls now have a saying when they see me with the camera.. They'll ask ~ Blog worthy.... Kacey was saying Wednesday night, Your going to blog that?? They don't get that I think everything they do is blog worthy! You might get tired of reading it some days but I never get tired of living it!

No comments:

Post a Comment