Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Countdown

I saw this idea on another blog and decided I wanted to join in, and count my many blessings..

The first letter of the countdown is T.
In my life, T can stand for countless things and situations. I have chosen to apply this letter to the gift of Time. Why, because sometimes I take time for granted. The time I have with my loved ones, family, and friends.
I run like a crazy lady through the week just to reach the weekend. That is lost time I will never get back. There are moments between those days when I miss opportunities because I always seem to be looking ahead or busy with the next task. I miss opportunities to lay with my precious children that will be grown and out of the house too soon, or watch a movie with my Husband because I need to clean... Time is precious. We can't stop it from passing. We can't get it back, but we can make the most of it..
~~
Lord Thank you for the time I have with my family and friends, I know we are not promised tomorrow so help me make the most of today... I want to live my life so that I will never regret....
~~

No comments:

Post a Comment