Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Testimony

I'm sure you are looking at this picture and thinking what is that... The sign says last Call for Kenneth Narrell. He was a founder of the Danville Fire station. Help raise the funds to build the station and served as a volunteer for 30 plus years. Also, served at county level. Served as Deacon, of Danville Baptist Church and served at least once on every committee that the church has. He and his family lost a son almost 30 years ago. He had a awesome testimony. He served his family and community. Without hesitation or regrets.
The funeral procession was from Danville to Arab along the road you saw reminders like these of the lives he had touched. Hartselle Fire station, Rock Creek and Arab, all had tributes similar to what you see here. So I guess I rattle on to just ask you what I've asked myself today... What kind of testimony are you leaving? Are you happy today where you are in life and what you are investing in? Is what I'm investing in really going to matter 2 or 10 years from now?

No comments:

Post a Comment