Monday, November 15, 2010

A catch up Post

Whew what a weekend... One of those and you blink and it's gone... I can not believe next week is Thanksgiving. We are praying we slow down enough to enjoy the moment... Help us Lord not to miss this.
Wednesday night we watched Toy Story 3... oh my word, I will just tell you I had a snot fest... It was awful.. To much real life in that movie for me, it hasn't been long since we packed up some of Kacey's stuffed animals and I just about couldn't deal with it.... it was bad.
~~
Thursday we were off but made 3 trips to Arab and one to Huntsville, what is up with that.
Grace enjoyed a friend trip to the children's museum in Birmingham. Kacey and I did basketball, lunch with Greg and some shoe shopping.
~~
Saturday Mom and I conquered her Christmas list... Thanks to an awesome JC Penny sale we bought 18 of her gifts and SHE is done. Dad still likes the men but he loves doing it so that is all good, Mother on the other hands likes to shop about like I do so getting it done cuts her Holiday stress! I got some Christmas marked off my list as well.
Watched Auburn beat Georgia and then with the Narrell family watched Bama beat Miss..
~~
Sunday I had Haley's shower in Holly Pond. On my way home I got a call from Greg that his uncle had passed. They couldn't get in touch with his Mom and Dad so I went to their church and found them. Greg and Jamie also went to Danville to be with his aunt and cousin.
Please remember Kenneth's family in your prayers.
Larry and Ricky have lost a sister and a brother in a short Span of time.
~~
This is going to be a very busy Narrell week pray for us and time management.
And pray that we don't forget to stop and smell the hot chocolate along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment