Friday, November 19, 2010

N - Thankful Me!

N- for Me... Means Nest... I love outdoors... I know I'm reaching and you have to go back and reread H because I changed it from Home to Health! I'm allowed to do that because well for one it's my game and two I am on sinus medication and I'm groggy and going with it! Because my nest is my home! Home, is where our family gets to go at the end of the day... where our days might have not gone great, but we are home and together. Our retreat against the world. Our not always spotless home but it's Home and I pray it will always be a calm in life's storm where our children will always feel loved, and God will always be the centerpiece. I'm thankful today for my home and for the loved ones that fill it...
I'm thankful for the laundry that I share my life with precious souls to wear it.
I'm thankful for the dirty dishes and the dirty sinks...
Just Another day in Paradise No other place I'd rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment