Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weekend in Review!

Greg went to work at the cabin and Kacey went whitewater rafting with the youth.
Grace and I had a weekend together for the first part.
She had a friend spend the night Friday night and Saturday we caught up with the Rowe's at the community fair.
Grace being a dare devil... hmmm I think after this weekend I have a few new gray hairs!

Yum blue icees
Ethan snoozing through it all...
We didn't buy much but we enjoyed the morning!
And I won a blanket with our school colors and name embrodiered!

We had a visit from the Jones's Saturday night...
Those are the sweetest two, I just wish I had some of that youthful energy!
After having two girls it's fun to play cars/swords and superhero's!
And wrapped up the night when Greg got home just in time to watch the Auburn Game!
Sunday we met Mamaw B and the Batemon's for lunch to celebrate Mamaw's birthday!
Great weekend, just left us needing a nap!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment