Monday, September 21, 2009


I have not been on a blogging break mostly because I didn't have anything I felt like blogging about......
I've not stayed up late tonight looking through albums of my sweet little babies and I've not let myself get sad...
I did not even mention to my husband that I shouldn't have spent so much time going through the albums because it was so wonderful and brought back so many sweet memories..
I did NOT have a horrible time picking out just a few pics for an upcoming post.
We did not get dudu soap in the mail today. We've not been waiting on it for days to come in so we could try it... 1/2 the Narrell's couldn't wait to try it tonight to see if it does help. We'll let you know.
My youngest was grossed out by the looks of it and the name and declared that we were insane. Not to mention it doesn't smell the best but hey we'll try anything ONCE!
She did not throw her little wrinkled nose in the air and ask is it made from real poo....Uh NO!
Not my tactful child.
I did NOT laugh at myself today when I was getting on to a child and have to run away to keep from laughing out loud, as did my not so helpful at the moment husband...
Happy Monday!
Now let's get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment