Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just another day in Paradise!

You never know what the Narrell's topic of conversation will be! But I can promise you it is never dull! * This post comes with a warning for those that are a bit week stomached!

In the car on the way home yesterday
Grace ~ Hey Momma is owl Vomit contagious?
I wish you could have seen mine and Kacey's face....
Kacey & Mom - What?
Grace ~ Owl vomit
Us ~ What?
Grace ~ You know owl VOMIT
Us ~ Are you saying vomit
Grace ~ yeah is it contagious.
ME ~ uh no, but when are you around Owl vomit.
Grace - oh we are going to be looking in it at school
Kacey and Me ~ WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!
Grace ~ we are going to get some Owl vomit in class and we'll have gloves on but we look through it for bones and stuff since Owls don't digest their food completely... It's science.
Again, if you could only see mine and Kacey's face.
Kacey ~ are you sure you are not misunderstanding something
Grace ~ No, I'm not the teacher said Owl puke.... And Momma I could wait forever to do that I just don't think that's going to be fun...

I asked her if this does actually happen to come straight in and take a bath and please don't tell Momma!
Happy Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. oh my word. I fear that teacher will have more than owl vomit on her hands that day!!

    ReplyDelete