Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I make the cut!

Okay here is a rambling post that I feel convicted to post..
As most of you remember Kacey tried out for Basketball for her school and made the team but that week leading up to finding out if she was on the team or not was pretty stressful for her and for her parents too, just because we want to keep them from disappointment.
We were reminded again last week and this week as Kacey decided to try out for Tennis.
I had a text from Kacey that read " I made the list, I get to go back. Doesn't mean I'll make the team but I'm going to work hard".

I just had to stop and say Thank you Lord that I made the cut... For your team. And I don't have to worry about working hard to keep my spot. You love me just as I am... And that's enough. Nobody can cut me from your team and nobody can pluck me from your hand... all I have to do is trust you and love you and believe that you died and rose again.
Thank You Lord.
I pray you can claim these truths today.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. John 10:28-29

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I have read this twice and I have got chills both times.Thank you Lord that I made the cut!

    ReplyDelete