Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Do Lord and Tickets!

Yesterday Grace and I took a short road trip on the way there Mom was in the car with us and on the way home it was just the two of us, I learned a LONG time ago, radio with this child just isn't going to work. As soon as you cut it on she has a revelation to talk about! Which is fine by me. So on the ride home yesterday Grace says, Momma do you want to sing Do Lord?
I said if you do I would love to, so for 20 minutes we sang Do Lord to the top of our lungs and when we finished, Grace said Momma I love you... ahhhh I love being a mom!

And Kacey loves Francesca Battistelli she sings Free to be me. She is a little perfectionist and that song was written for her! So this morning when I heard on the radio that she was coming close I jumped on the opportunity. And Leeland and Brandon Heath are joining her. I couldn't pass up the chance so we now have tickets and I am praying that God paves a smooth path that night. Kacey we know doesn't have a game so we are praying it stays that way and that Grace is game free that night as well.

I pray you are having a great Tuesday, I am certainly enjoying the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment