Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank goodness it's Friday! Even if!

Even if I'm at work when most get Good Friday off! I'm thankful we have jobs.
Thank goodness it's Friday even if I had to get ready by Candle lite this morning.
I'm thankful the storm only knocked our power off and that is the worst thing I can say about the morning.
I'm thankful for the sweet 7 year old that's first words (as the power went off and Greg and I were hunting candles) that shows up in the hall rubbing eyes with that bedhead saying do I need to find my shoes? (one of our tornado precautions). I'm thankful for the family time we had this morning before we had to face the world today... I'm thankful for the I love you Mommies and you are the best.
When Grace saw her clothes this morning, capri's t-shirt and jacket that goes with the capri's ~ She said and you get me summer clothes when it's raining and cold...
And when I found clothes that didn't need ironing and clipped my hair up, and Kacey says you going like that? hmmm yep!
Just another day in paradise! No other place I'd rather be~

No comments:

Post a Comment