Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Me Monday!

It's that time again, Monday where we can be brutally honest and live to tell about it!
I did not go to see the new Hannah Montana movie this past weekend. I did not cry in one part, no not me. I'm much to stable to cry over a movie. (It was a really cute movie!)
My children and I did not pick up more than 20 five gallon buckets of pine cones on Saturday morning. We do not have that many in our yard and we enjoyed every second of it. I did not make them go back and forth with the buckets to empty while I filled them with my new easy grabber so I didn't have to bend over! NO NOT ME, I'm not that lazy..
I did obey all my Dr's orders this week and rest some... I did not over do it and I did not regret it! I always do as I'm told!'
I did not along with my youngest child have a near break down in walmart over a birthday cake... She did NOT change her mind 3 times before we ended up with a two themed cake, hey the girl knew what she wanted, they just needed to work with her!
I did not let my girls enjoy the sprinkler Sunday afternoon, and sidewalk chalk their body and then find them back under the sprinkler where we were watering our new seeds for grass. So they were a muddy mess, My kids would never do something so silly and get in trouble for it. No not mine!
I did not keep the nursery last night for revival and let one toddler lock himself in the potty. He said he could go by himself! When he unlocked the door to come out I did not almost pass out in relief that the door was open. I would never do that.

I had a wonderful morning too this morning so smooth, my gas light did NOT come on on our road and I did NOT have to take my wonderful husband his sugar tester, and I did NOT get to work late with still damp hair.. NOPE NOT ME! I did not also run through the Sonic drive thru to order a diet coke EXTRA ice to drown my sorrow! NOPE not me, I never have a pity party!
I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment