Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Dad picked Grace up from Extended day yesterday they had a surprise for the girls. Kacey had ball practice but he is picking her up today...see the new baby chicks are here.... and
Guess what Dad found in the skimmer of the pool... a little Turtle.
The girls are in the process of deciding the poor fellows name. Swimmy ~ Cat ~ are a few of the crazy names that I've heard to date, I'll let you know when they decide on the "one".
Blurry I know.. I tried. But that's a peanut butter jar lid he is in so you see he is very small!

So last night "Turtle" slept in Kacey's room. Around 2 am I hear Grace and roll over and there she is in the bed with me... she has not done that in a year or more. She wasn't feeling just great I think the allergies are kicking her but she had been dreaming about yep the TURTLE and needed to check on it before sleeping. So off we go and yep still fine, still in the box. I think all that was the result of their sweet Daddy giving her a hard time before bed about hmm If that ends up in the bed with you don't say I didn't warn you... so as I tuck her in and lay back down in the bed and he snored, I remember to say thanks to my husband who lay oblivious to it all!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment