Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I don't know about you but I am just thrilled with this weather and the fact I do not have to cover some of my plants tonight because they have bloom buds on them and I do want to lose them to an April 6th freeze!
I did NOT spend Saturday cleaning the outside of my house ~ mowing/washing the siding and neglecting the inside. So I did NOT leave a sink full of dirty dishes at my home this morning when I came to work. I would NEVER do that, I'm the queen of organized and that would just be nasty!
I do NOT have laundry to catch up on because I am NOT OUT of laundry detergent. I mean I do NOT go to Wally world twice a week so what excuse would I have for running out.
I did NOT paint my hall yesterday on the Sabbath. :-(
My husband is still NOT working to much and to hard and he is just the picture of Sunshine!
I did NOT forget to go by the church Saturday and take the can goods to TESA. I do NOT forget things. I'm not that crazy... I'm totally in control!
And this past week during storms I would NEVER take one of my kids on the road for a basketball practice. What kind of Mom do you think I am. I did NOT assume the storms were to the north of us and think we were clear to get to practice and find out it was NOT cancelled and while leaving the parking lot my honey did NOT call and say you can't come home it is too bad stay put. So Kac and I did NOT go to factory connection and spend to much time and money until we were called with an all clear to go home. I would never to that.
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled to find you normal!
    My most wonderful friend!!

    ReplyDelete