Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts!

I've not been in a bloggy mood lately.  I've been too busy and honestly in a little of a funk.  I'm praying out of it.  :-)  Most of it is just needing to slow down and enjoy the moment more.  I have to daily remind myself.
~~
Lately I've just realized so many things I do or don't do that I wish I could change. And I'm working on changing through Christ Alone. 
~~
My girls are growing so fast and sometimes I wonder if we used our time wisely.  If we push too hard on earthly things and didn't hard enough on eternal things.  Don't get me wrong we have GREAT kids and it's not about them, it's about me.  It is SATAN I'm sure and the crazy thing is the more I see I need to work on it makes me see something else.  :-)  Some might call that growth, I call it overwhelming.  
~~
The girls and I have a stronger relationship right now than ever.  That makes my heart happy
~~
I had a spot removed Monday at the dermotologist and I have blister's around it from where I'm having to wear a bandaid.  Can you say Wimp. 
~~
It's so hot I'm wondering just how long my flowers are going to survive in this.  Especially when I only am able to water about every other day because of the craziness!
~~
We are still enjoying our prayer walks on Wednesday nights.  It's great to see God's people praying for the direction we are supposed to go in.
~~
I lead a Sunday School class for Couples last Sunday.  IT's a new class and we had 6 come that do not regulary attend sunday school so we were thankful.  I have NEVER lead a class higher than 6th grade with the exception of a couple of youth classes once or twice so it was way out of my comfort zone and I was sooo nervous.  I survived, I'm not sure I made sense and I'm praying they'll come back to give me another chance.
~~
We are trying to find time to actually take a vacation... I NEED some total down time.  I know Greg does as well.  Works been hectic for him.  VBS is coming soon and we are trying to plan some fun stuff before so we are praying the week after works out.  I am also praying already for descent weather when we do get to go!  Selfish I know!
~~
Ending with a funny lighter side.  Last night at church.  We were through with our children's class and were going to head outside to the playground.  The phone was ringing so I went to Answer...  (names will be omitted :-))  We'll say Mr. Noname... said hello is Ms. Noname there..  I said yes sir she is in service do you need anything.  Him:  Tell her she doesn't need to pick me up Sunday for Church I am having company. 
Mr. Noname is known for the fact he is actively pursueing a girlfriend.  ;-)
Me:  Yes sir I sure will
Him:  Who is this
Me:  Paige
Him:  Are you married
Me:  Yes sir I am
Him:  What's his name
Me:  Greg
Him:  I don't think I know him do I?
Me:  Yes sir, he is your pastor!
Him:  oh well bye! - (He could not hang up fast enough!  Maybe I should have said Bro. Greg!)
(I have rolled laughing on that one)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment