Wednesday, June 20, 2012

GA Camp 2012

Grace and Alyssa went to GA camp and of course our sweet grovers. 
Grace's small group!
Sweet friends.
Prayer Circle
Craft time
listening to the missioniares.
Paddle boat fun!

I love these girls
Them being together makes my heart smile!
This was my usual view of them.  FROM behind trying to catch up!
Pool Time
Taking a break from the heat!
Challenge Course Strategy!
Peaceful quiet time
Smores and bon fire!

Messy girls. 
Cooking breakfast on the campfire.  IT WAS SO HOT>>>>>

Friends!
The whole group!
Grace's small Group
Grace getting her certificate.
Another year behind them.  Next year will be their last year to go and I'm not thinking about it yet.  It makes this Momma heart sad. 
Finding joy in the journey!  Because I'm going to miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment