Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday....

I slept 13 hours on Friday night. I was exhausted. On Saturday... I cut dozens of ferns and monkey grass back and I may or may not have been so sore it hurts to move... I took this picture of the flower beds and love that I got my youngest playing in the background. My flowerbeds are still a mess but much better. We had a very restful weekend! Saturday night we had a wonderful night with the Rowe family they grilled us dinner and at one point had big people on little toys!


After the rain it was so pretty outside. Cold though!

On Sunday we didn't do much of anything. A late night run for ice Cream. Hello Spring Break! We've been off so much for Tennis and 5 possible more days to come so we are working through Spring Break... BOOOOOOOO

~ And Guess who is going to be an Aunt and Uncle again? Congrats Jones family!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment