Monday, March 5, 2012

Not Me Monday!



It's been a long time since I've done a Not me Monday but I thought I might try.... rather I push publish is yet to be determined! ;-)


~ Our church did NOT have a Gideon speaker yesterday and as he was leaving the stage he did NOT stumble off the stage. My husband was NOT walking up to the stage so that he was able to catch him and keep him from falling... We were so thankful he was there.


~ I did NOT cook Sunday lunch yesterday. It was NOT the first meal I cooked in I can't remember when. I would never be that slacker of a MOM/WIFE.


~ I am NOT planning a grocery shopping trip this afternoon because we have no groceries at home. I would NEVER be that slacker of a Mom/Wife!


~ I have NOT fallen off the exercise wagon. I would never be that person that doesn't even remember the last time she exercised...


~ I've NOT been in a funk for weeks... I'm sure it's the weather/busyness and I'm NOT sure it will get better....It hasn't already improved! (Thank you Lord)


~ I do NOT get ill and gitty when I'm tired... I did NOT get exhausted on the Dothan trip...


~ I slept well and after a day of matches I did NOT get up in the middle of the night with Kacey having severe leg cramps...


~ I did NOT call my husband a thousand times Friday during the bad weather just to see if he was watching it in case it got bad and needed to pick up Grace.... I did NOT drive him nuts!!


~ I have NOT found myself unmotivated lately and I am NOT having trouble getting back into the swing of things...


~ Greg and I recently both did not send text meant for each other to someone else! Nope not us!~ Happy Monday....




No comments:

Post a Comment