Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday!

Wednesday's ramblings...




  • I cooked two cakes last night and while melting the butter for one in the microwave, the microwave caught fire. Hence I have a microwave sitting in my back yard!


  • I plan on doing my black Friday shopping from the computer in bed. :-)


  • Grace has one pair of shoes suitable for church. one and their not the best...


  • I am amazed it's 11/23.... where has this year gone...


  • Kacey is still having severe acid reflux issues :-(


  • My children grow me! Challenge me but I know they love me!


  • I have so much to be thankful for and I'm blessed to have been given the gift of an amazing family.


  • I'm blessed to have a hard working, Godly husband that I get to share this journey with.


  • I'm blessed with two amazing and beautiful daughters.


  • We are blessed with health.


  • I'm blessed with parents, sisters and extended loved ones that I cherish each holiday with.


  • I'm blessed to have amazing and wonderful friends that lift me and encourage me when I can't find the strength to lift myself. I have a circle of friends that I'm blessed with and special tent friends that I would move mountains to help if they needed it.


  • I'm blessed with a job, cars and a home that without the people in it would just be another house! The people in it is what makes it special and no amount of money can buy love! Happy Thanksgiving


  • Don't forget to count your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment