Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful!

I'm in self mode today..

A little on my plate....

feeling a little stressed....

unorganized...

unsettled.....


I ran an errand at lunch to help elevate one of the portions on my plate. I was shopping for Operation Christmas child. The girls and I still do ours together but I was buying with some donated money from church. I heard a Mom talking to her little ones about what to buy and what would you need if you absolutely had nothing...

I stopped and the realization of what I was doing was so overwhelming.

I was given a great opportunity to shop for children around the world that have little to nothing.

Suddenly my problems don't seem like problems anymore.

4-H projects will get completed.... laundry caught up.... grocery's bought, work will get done and errands will be done... Thank you Lord for sweet reminders.

I made my way to speak to the sweet family and asked what they were shopping for. they yelled our shoe boxes.... :-)

Today I'm thankful I have a family to be stressed for and with... Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment