Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like......

Christmas!!!

Grace spent the night with Grayson/Taylor last night. Kacey and I slept late this morning, went to pick her up and then went and did a little Christmas shopping. Ate at Rosie's and went home took a nap, then went to find a white tree and then off to the Holly Pond Christmas Tournament to watch "the boy" play! We got home around 11... pm... then we decorated Grace's NEW Christmas tree. I wrapped presents and went to bed around 1ish... :-)

We had the best day, full of laughs and giggles. I LOVE days that you think at the end of it. It's been a good day! A good day.

Love Love Love it...

Thank you Lord...


~~

and now I present you the Purple tree!


I'm loving the purple!



We still have to find a topper but we will! ;-)

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment