Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our weekend....

Our weekend was hectic....

I spent the night Friday night with Tracie and her children while Greg and the men from church were on a men's retreat. It was a fun night and we all had a blast.

We left Sat morning around 9 and headed home and Gracie had stayed with us so she went home with us as well and I started cleaning... you know the kind of cleaning that you have to make messes to clean and nobody is ever going to know... I cleaned drawers and organized my kitchen cabinets, cleaned my refrigerator and I am almost ready to have one major yard sale!

Then I stopped showered and we had our supper for six over. We had a good night...

Sunday after church I went to a Krazy Koupon Klippin Klass. Kacey began Tennis Tryouts today. I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into with the coupons but I think I'm going to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment