Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Back!

Basketball Laundry...

I'll admit I've missed it but after this week I'll probably be over it and ready for it to go away again! We wash it when she comes in and since you can't dry the practice uniforms we hang them right away with ceiling fans on so that they'll be dry by morning to start over again!

~~

Pray for Kacey her Acid reflux is also back. Well not back I guess it never really went away but she hasn't had a severe attack in about a year that is until yesterday. We actually thought it was appendix it was so bad, she was literally doubled over. We are on Mega medicine until it regulates then back on a maintenance dose, we had been off of it and that proved to be a mistake.

Last night it got cold!!! I always hate it when the flowers get frosted over!
I have no idea what these are called but I've enjoyed them so much this year.

It's almost time to pull them up and plant pansies..





After yesterday's appointments I took a wonderful weekday nap...

I could really get used to that, then got to pick up Grace from School and we had a date with McDonald's and a brownie melt!

Since I can't run right now with my ankle giving me fits I guess I thought I'd just really sabotage the whole diet thing huh!!! ;-)

Cleaned and sat and printed coupons.

I enjoyed my unexpected day off but wish it was for a reason other than my baby hurting...

Happy Weekend, Enjoy your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment