Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall/4-H/Skippy!

Grace's 4-H project is coming due again. The 4-H photography contest. I thought I would share some of Grace's pictures with Some of mine and Greg's thrown in as well.

Friday, Greg went hunting and Kacey went to a birthday party...

Grace and I went to Mom and Dad's and Dad had made his first Hot chocolate of the fall.

He knows Grace's love language!

Saturday we had a busy day, Grace got the flu vaccine at 9 then Kacey to the Chiropractor, then got our oil changed, then went to a 10 o'clock soccer Game for Taylor, bought a birthday gift picked up Mom and headed for the cabin.

Doesn't this picture Grace took scream fall! I love it. Makes me think of hay rides, candy corn and scarecrows! I love fall....


One of the overlooks on the way to the cabin.
Such a beautiful day! cool but beautiful!

Grace is loving the cotton fields, she thinks they are so cool. There was a little yard sale in the middle of no where so we stopped Mom shopped and Grace, Kacey and I went across the road so Grace could take pictures of the cotton.

She got lots of pictures, close up too but I like these of the mountains.

One of the green fields at the cabin.

The girls played well tormented this lizard for at least an hour

oh the joys of country life! I guess there were a few dozen pictures of him as well.

Country life!









Okay, and a little background info... about a month ago a deer started visiting the cabin every afternoon. They've named him skippy.. He is so pretty. He is really friendly and loves to play, he honestly acts like a dog. You pull on his antlers and he skips around and comes back for you to do it again. GRACE was in LOVE!

Here he is checking Grace out!

She was a little hesitate at first.

They've spray painted his spikes with glow in the dark paint along with do not shoot on his side. ;-) I pray skippy stays on the cabin's land, because other hunters my not be able to fight the temptation if a deer comes right up to you!!!







So that's skippy... Hope you enjoyed this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment