Friday, October 14, 2011

Fragment Friday...

I'm so thankful it is Friday I could dance...

I've had too much going on and when I have a lot on my plate I tend to get snappish...

~~

I've been doing Couch to 5k for 7 weeks, last Monday I actually ran for 20 minutes solid... I was so thrilled to actually be able to do it, then yesterday was 5 minutes twice with one 8 minute in the middle and I thought I was going to die... What's up with that? I'm trying not to get discouraged since on day one 60 seconds of jogging made me feel that way.

~~

I'm still on an organizing kick and finished two more cabinets last night. It makes me feel so much better when they are done.

~~

Me, the read a holic hasn't read anything for pleasure in Months....

~~

Have I mentioned I'm thrilled with the fact it's Friday... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment