Monday, October 3, 2011

Not one but 2.... Are you serious moments!

The first one came Saturday afternoon, I walk out to the back yard and Greg is standing between the car and the truck. He grabs his chest screams and falls down. I FREAK OUT! He stand ups and looks at me Like I'm the crazy one. See, Grace and Gracie had been in the tree house ALL day. They played all kinds of games and had a bow and arrow and play guns up there... I took a CPR/AED recertification class last Thursday so that is all fresh on my mind. He and the girls were playing and he had been "shot"... He scared me to death!!!!
After I got over the urge to be mad at them all I finally moved on...

The second one came Sunday morning. I was worn out! We were sleeping so good, about 5 a.m. the smoke detector starts sounding. Greg and I both jump up and we do smell burning so we both take off running down the hall to the girl's rooms and see nothing but do still smell something and the alarms is still going off. Then..... we realize since it was getting down so cold we had turned on the heat but had put it low enough that it had just kicked on for the first time since last March so that was the smell... GOOD GRIEF!

No comments:

Post a Comment