Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday...

Saturday was a full day... 2 AAU games, a birthday party and a fish fry!

Kacey at tip off.

Another rough game.


then some friend time on the bleachers... I was so proud to see these to speaking instead of Ethan giving Kacey the hand followed by NO KACEY... ;-)



Second game tip off.

the roughest game yet... we won but I was one stressed out MOMMA!

Not so much that I cared if we won, I cared that I didn't want anyone hurt...

It got a little physical.

Kacey talking it over with Coach Garrison.

When she went back in she got a rebound and the girl that she out rebounded pushed her from behind as she went up to shot, or should I say slung her to the ground... it wasn't pretty.

the referee called a Intentional on the girl and Kacey got to shot extra shots but the girl got to stay in the game and did not Care for one Kacey Narrell.



The girl right here is the one and the same... we won by two but the physical aspect of the game took 2 years off my life!

Then we enjoyed a Birthday party for Gray and Kacey babysat and we enjoyed a nice dinner and games with friends, full but GREAT day!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment